Enemy Territory on Wii???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Kirby

I really don't know what Enemy Territory is, but if it's an outside-of-Wii game (Like a computer game), then it's probably not gonna happen. Nintendo put a lot of stuff in Firmware updates to prevent such games (or programs) from being hacked or modded onto the system.

kaitora

i just said that in my previous post kirby... thanks for repeating it for the sake of everyone else. and Enemy Territory is an outside of wii game designed for PC... but the would be perfectly capable of running it

Danny

Kirby said:
I really don't know what Enemy Territory is, but if it's an outside-of-Wii game (Like a computer game), then it's probably not gonna happen. Nintendo put a lot of stuff in Firmware updates to prevent such games (or programs) from being hacked or modded onto the system.

That's correct

skyclaw

wow danny... spam much?

Kuoid said:
-.- omd that was so random

Et would suck on the Wii

no... no it wouldn't, ET would be freakin AWESOME on the wii! The controller is built to be gun like and the controlls would be easily adapted... what would make it suck exactly?

kaitora

you have a good point there. i love ET and first person shooters, i can;t wait for 32 player online wii mayhem, it would rock

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.