• Nintendo

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Didn't watch/ Don't care

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Sousanator

So what did you think about this years E3?

For those who don't know E3 is 'Electronics Entertainment Expo' that is held every year in Los Angeles. Big name development companies like Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony, along with Electronic Arts and Ubisoft and many others come and show of what they will be doing for the current year.

You can watch feeds here
http://e3.g4tv.com/e32008/pressconferences/index.html

Werbung:
Werbung:

Sousanator

Presentation-wise, Sony bored the hell out of me. One guy explaining everything I already knew, except for a few games. They had no real-time playing, just videos.

Nintendo had a few different speaks, an even Shaun White, and they demonstrated a few of their games right in front of everyone. It made them look like fools most of the time, but at least they have the confidence to say "hey, here's our game, and to show you it's a good investment, we will play this game right infront of you".

Microsoft also had many speakers, played games right in front of you (they even showed of a game online, which takes huge confidence) brought in a new xbox experience, and even managed to turn a PS3 exclusive to the 360. Great turn around from last year.

Even though E3 wasn't so great this year, I enjoyed Microsoft's presentation the most, and I can't wait for their new products.