Downloaded Games

hockeyhero

i was just wondering that if i disconnect my wii so i can move it to the living room will i lose my downloaded virtual console games.

I know it's a stupid question but i just want to make sure.

Thanks for your time,
hockeyhero

Werbung:

Kurrus

The downloaded games work sorta like Steam, you buy them, they're yours. You can do whatever you want with them (as long as it's legal...), because they will remain in your property and you can redownload them whenever you want.

So you can get your Wii to Japan or France or Utah, the downloaded games will remain there :D

hockeyhero

Kurrus said:
The downloaded games work sorta like Steam, you buy them, they're yours. You can do whatever you want with them (as long as it's legal...), because they will remain in your property and you can redownload them whenever you want.

So you can get your Wii to Japan or France or Utah, the downloaded games will remain there :D

yeah its my vc downloads.. and thanks i didnt know that you can take your wii anywhere and still have the games. I mean it's common sense that i downloaded them on my wii but i still didn't know that you can take basically anywhere.:dance2:

So i thank all of you who took the time and read my question. I really appreciate it.:yess:

Liister87

Kurrus said:

That steam engine thing is great, i got it with Half Life 2!

hockeyhero

Ralucard said:
One thing that is worrying though...what happens to your VC games if the Wii crashes?

if your wii crashes and you send ot to nintendo and they fix it i think they replace the games and if your wii crashes and your warranty is finished then i geuss it's bye-bye.

Werbung: