Donkey Kong Country?

hockeyhero

Should i get donkey kong country for vc. I have a gc controller and i wanted to know how the controls are and if they are any good if i wanted to get it.

Werbung:

Ralucard

that's a good question there, I too want to know that since I too is thinking about getting it but if it has such awkward controlls as SMW....then I don't think so.

Ryano

Well I wouldn't know how to answer your question but I have played the game already on the SNES and compared with the other Donkey Kong Country's I thought it was dissapointing.

hockeyhero

Ralucard said:
that's a good question there, I too want to know that since I too is thinking about getting it but if it has such awkward controlls as SMW....then I don't think so.

ya there's so many games on vc that i want to get but i keep worrying about the controls for gc since i've heard Super Mario's World had bad controls.

Wizphix

The Controlls are similar to Super Mario World, Y is used for running and B is used for jumping. Thus using the GC-controller is not recommended.

hockeyhero

Wizphix said:
The Controlls are similar to Super Mario World, Y is used for running and B is used for jumping. Thus using the GC-controller is not recommended.

thnx for the control info. I looks like i'm not going to get it until i get a classic controller

supersujay

haha ya u should buy an classic controller not only for that reason, but that most of the new games coming out u can use the classic controller to so it will be helpful later down the road

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
haha ya u should buy an classic controller not only for that reason, but that most of the new games coming out u can use the classic controller to so it will be helpful later down the road

if im not wrong i think you can use the clssic controller in brawl right?

Werbung:

supersujay

yes u can and 3 other styles of play so ya brawl has everything if u want to no the other styles u should go to this website http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html