does any1 know what the next call of duy game is 4 the Wii?

killman360

Call of duty 4:modern warfare, i think is only coming on ps3 and 360, and they need to make major improvements from the last game. any1 know about this?

Werbung:

badboykane

I don't think COD4 will be released on the Wii, the graphics on the next one are far superior to the 3rd so the Wii wouldn't be able to handle it.
They may release a toned down version with not so good graphics and some of the parts of the game cut out but not likely.

Shripe

Ha.. Most people want the better graphics.. Don't see them dumbing them down. I'd rather get a game with the better graphics :)

Squiddy

Shripe said:
Ha.. Most people want the better graphics.. Don't see them dumbing them down. I'd rather get a game with the better graphics :)

Definitely - and I don't care what any Nintendo fanboy says - sometimes, graphics DO matter. ;)

Werbung:

jesta

Squiddy said:
Shripe said:

Definitely - and I don't care what any Nintendo fanboy says - sometimes, graphics DO matter. ;)

I'm a game-play kinda guy. I dont really worry about graphics any more. If I wanted the amazin graphics I would have bought a PS3 or 360, but I wanted a new way of playing games, and the Wii filled the gap. I'm sure thats why most people bought the Wii, not because of graphics.