Do you think....

Danny

Wii friend codes should be shorter??
I do...
I mean it's 16 numbers why can't it be like 4-8 numbers? it would be easier to remember...

Werbung:

Liister87

Snoooben said:
well they maby guess that many ppl shoud buy the wii so they made loads of codes. XD

Yeh a 4-5 digit code would soon run out of single idenity, over 9,999 sold and thats it. I guess, unless they used LETTERS haha.

Liister87

Danny said:
I said 4-8 or maybe have nicknames like engwii said..

Maybe but, then they start ending up with the stars and weird letters that arnen't always recognisable. I dunno friend codes is good, it would be nice to have a personal nickname, but friend codes is more like..your wiis phone number so to say, you can't change your phone number from 0798374643 (FAKE NUMBER, JUST TYPED RANDOMLY AFTER 07-) to BOB_C_SMITH, so i think its just the same really.

Sousanator

Names would have been a lot better as the human brain can remember words better than numbers.
But its not like we are going to be using the codes a lot anyways.

BeatMario

Liister87 said:
Danny said:
I said 4-8 or maybe have nicknames like engwii said..

Maybe but, then they start ending up with the stars and weird letters that arnen't always recognisable. I dunno friend codes is good, it would be nice to have a personal nickname, but friend codes is more like..your wiis phone number so to say, you can't change your phone number from 0798374643 (FAKE NUMBER, JUST TYPED RANDOMLY AFTER 07-) to BOB_C_SMITH, so i think its just the same really.

Yeah, that nickname thing has happened to me many times, how are you connecting to teh net, Liister?
And you probably could change 0798374643 to BOB_C_SMITH...

...Some time in the future.

I think that it should be the original 12 numbers, mainly because I remember those easier.

Werbung: