Do you know any emulator that runs wii?

romsmans

you see in ps2 you can play snes with the snestation or sega genesis with pgen is there some emulators of this type for the wii???

Werbung:

Shripe

I highly doubt that's going to be possible... Besides, why would you want to? Can't use the infrared sensor, would take some nasty programming to take care of that problem..

MaxiPower

dude im not complety sure, i,ll do a check for ya, lol

EDIT: there ya go, scroll down its on the left hand side, theres a sub menu that says homebrew via gamecube, but it works through the Wii im sure, dont do anything till ya get confirmation, hope that helps ya dude
heres the link

http://wii-news.dcemu.co.uk/
i use this site all the time for PSP emu, so its a safe site

EngWii

MaxiPower said:

EDIT: there ya go, scroll down its on the left hand side, theres a sub menu that says homebrew via gamecube, but it works through the Wii im sure, dont do anything till ya get confirmation, hope that helps ya dude
heres the link

I thought i saw you around dcemu, Maxi :D
Doesn't the new update stop one method of emulation on the wii ?

MaxiPower

EngWii said:
MaxiPower said:

heres the link

I thought i saw you around dcemu, Maxi :D
Doesn't the new update stop one method of emulation on the wii ?

Ahh lol is ur username the same there?

Shripe said:
It stops that Freeloader thing.. but I don't know much about it anyway.

i find the best way to work with these things is to wait around, dont rush into anything you might regret, wait till ya hear sucess shouting from the roofs then hop in, i have been messing around with my PSP for ages however even though im sure i can upgrade by myself i never rush into it and ask around and when im absoluty sure its for me then i,ll go for it

my advice, wait a few weeks until future Wii updates come out then if alls fine go for it

EngWii

my name on dcemu is Eng, i dont post much though, its a small world :D
Lets hope the wii homebrew scene will become as big as psp, and as easy.

MaxiPower

EngWii said:
my name on dcemu is Eng, i dont post much though, its a small world :D
Lets hope the wii homebrew scene will become as big as psp, and as easy.

i,ll look ya up sometime lol, you never know, if great coders erm code haha you could see it happed,

however i love portable gaming more as its handy so i wouldnt mod my Wii unless it ment free Gamecube or Wii games (looks around) haha

Werbung:

Sousanator

MaxiPower said:
i find the best way to work with these things is to wait around, dont rush into anything you might regret, wait till ya hear sucess shouting from the roofs then hop in, i have been messing around with my PSP for ages however even though im sure i can upgrade by myself i never rush into it and ask around and when im absoluty sure its for me then i,ll go for it

my advice, wait a few weeks until future Wii updates come out then if alls fine go for it

The difference between the wii and PSP though, is the fact that the wii has no kernal access by homebrew, meaning there is no way to 'brick' your wii, unless you take a hammer at it. The PSP, especially upgrading/downgrading theres those risks, but no need to wait weeks, 1 or 2 days is enough(remember these programs have beta testers before they actually release it).

As for wii homebrew/emulators theres nothing, but you can use all the Gamecube stuff through SD Gecko or a modchip (even with the latest update)