Do Most Wii Games Require Nunchucks?

sad

Require nunchuks ?

I heard that the future title will but not the present?

please correct me if wrong !!!

thanks

sad

Werbung:

Matt

RE: Do Most.........

Do you mean most games? - No.

Depends what game you get, take a look on the back and it'll tell you.

Jailbreak

yer i don't really get the question either, but as matt says it depends on the game. I don't really think the percentage of games using it will change as time goes on though, actually all the games i own atm use it for at least some parts of the game, oh apart from wii play

badboykane

No what?

You really don't make any sense most of the time. I know you really want to build up your 3 coins to get the 2000 or 3000 points but at least post threads we can understand rather than obviously spam in most of them.

BeatMario

badboykane said:
No what?

You really don't make any sense most of the time. I know you really want to build up your 3 coins to get the 2000 or 3000 points but at least post threads we can understand rather than obviously spam in most of them.

Most of them don't mean anything, like this thread, for example.

I think most games that are out now don't require a nunchuck, but that's the majority of them, soon enough, there'll be Metroid, Galaxy, Brawl, and all those others that will most probably require a nunchuck.

Geno

Well the ones that require nun-chuck usually tend to be single player anyways. (Since one comes with a Wii for free, shouldn't really matter) But there are still those rare games that need Nun-chuck for second player.

BeatMario

scwiible said:
the nun-chuck is an extra so id guess the majority of games wouldnt need them for main play.

But, in future, it shall be used in games a lot.
To be honest, I don't think the WiiMote 'n' Nunchuck should be sold seperately in shops. Cost too much.

metroid0070

A little list of NON nunchuck games:
Sonic
MonkeyBall
Pokemon
MP8
Wiisports
Wiiplay
Warioware
Super Paper Mario
Cooking Mama???
Happy Feet
Rampage TD
and of course GCN & VC games.

Danny

Wii Sports and wii play use nunchuck.. so does warioware..
Wii Sports - Boxing
Wii Play - Tanks
Warioware - Orbulor (something like that)

Werbung:

kaitora

it depends on the game i think. Project H.A.M.M.E.R was one that needed it. it had an ingenious control system. I wonder if it will ever be released