different colored wiimotes

metroid0070

I heard on launch day the wiimotes also had blue and black colors? Does anyone know if these are still being made?
Note: Not talking about skin covers.
:dirol:

Werbung:

Jailbreak

I hope they bring out more colours, actualy i prob wont get different colours, ill only buy white ones so they go with my white wii

TimpZ

i want a different coloured wiimote. not pink or blue or anything, but silver or black or red or something would be nice

kaitora

if you want different colours... why not get silicone skins for your wiimote... that way you can get blue, pink... etc

GoldenAssassin

Ok, I just found this. It's from E3 2006 apparently. I guess nothing came of it.

47d1147780321-wiimote-colors-available-wiimote_colors.jpg

Squiddy

The standard white colour is good enough for me. But my uncle who owns a Wii Dev Kit (he won't let me touch it or post any photos though : - they're green and white Wii's BTW) has a Black Remote and Nunchuk and they look quite sexy.

Baby blue is also my favourite colour, so I would buy one straight away if they were out - which is why I'm holding out on buying a second Remote in the hope more colours are released. :)

kaitora

i don't think they will release a new colour wii in the near future... look how long it too them to release new colours for gc... that was a promotion for a game... so don't hold your breath

Werbung: