Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Plan to

• No, Not going to

• Total voters
Werbung:

badboykane

I downloaded it myself, played it for a while but I am not a great fan of the Metroid games anyway but its ok.
I wouldn't say it was a great game well worth the wait but is deff playable.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
I didn't buy it.
3 guesses why....

You forgot your money when you went to get the game......you were too busy dancing to but it....you tripped over your shoelace, cracked your head and destroyed your skull making you think the game sucked....am I close?

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
I didn't buy it.
3 guesses why....

You forgot your money when you went to get the game......you were too busy dancing to but it....you tripped over your shoelace, cracked your head and destroyed your skull making you think the game sucked....am I close?

*facepalm*
Guess harder!

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
I didn't buy it.
3 guesses why....

*facepalm*
Guess harder!

You were too busy on this forum?.....you sold your Wii to buy a PS3......your just crazy?:crazy:

damn this is hard. xD

EngWii

Nintendo suck at bringing games out in the UK, i was interested in getting this soon, not anymore, i'm too interested in getting 360 games now, Nintendo had better hurry up and release games quicker.

Werbung:

Ryano

EngWii said:
Nintendo suck at bringing games out in the UK, i was interested in getting this soon, not anymore, i'm too interested in getting 360 games now, Nintendo had better hurry up and release games quicker.

Yeah....Super Paper Mario took more then half a year to come out..