Demos?

Yubious

Will there be any demo's released in magazines for the wii? id love to be able to properly try ga,mes before i buy, without having to pay stupid money for rentals!

Werbung:

kaitora

it would make decisions a little easier, but then think of the price of magazines... maybe if nintendo made a hard drive and then made downloadable demo's for the wii it would be cool

TimpZ

If you could download somekinda demo on the shop channel and play to a point or for maybe 30 min or an hour into the game would be great!

kaitora

but think of the space you would require... it would have to be on a magazine... and then the companies make profit out of you by making the magazine more expensive

TimpZ

but then you would have to buy the magazine to get the demo! right? and a thick popular magazine with demos costs 8£ in sweden. then I could just aswell rent it...

Giga-Bowser

i think they should give away demos because they can afford to give away free DVD's and the mags are only £4-£5 and with a game it should only be £5-£6.

Werbung:

EngWii

we should be able to store demos on sd cards, a demo wouldn't be much more than 1gb, or we should be able to store stuff on external hard drives and use them on wii.