de_sunny

--Rimwrecker

Anyone ever played this map? It's my favourite, but I noticed you guys don't have it. Other than that, the maps I've seen on the server are great.

Werbung:

--Rimwrecker

Well, you should try it and see if you like it. I'm not too good with the technical aspect of CS so I can't help you find it, but I may be able to get help from my clan members.

The map seems fairly balanced, based on my experiences, and allows for both long and close-range combat. It's a defuse map, and the bombsites are relatively close to the CT spawn. It's a very bright, cheerful map.

Sortitout

--Rimwrecker said:
Well, you should try it and see if you like it. I'm not too good with the technical aspect of CS so I can't help you find it, but I may be able to get help from my clan members.

The map seems fairly balanced, based on my experiences, and allows for both long and close-range combat. It's a defuse map, and the bombsites are relatively close to the CT spawn. It's a very bright, cheerful map.

lmao chheerrrs m8

blze

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

aint gonna happen

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

lol, sry i had to hate for a sec. but seriously.... peruze this thread.

Puppet

blze said:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

aint gonna happen

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Omni, Worm, how's about we add some maps just so we can make Blze look bad for this post?

--Rimwrecker

Add de_sunny if you do. I guarantee that it'll be a hit with some people. So far, I haven't heard any complaints about the map from my clan server.

Werbung:

keisorsoze

Puppet said:
blze said:

aint gonna happen

Omni, Worm, how's about we add some maps just so we can make Blze look bad for this post?

office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...inferno...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...corruption...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...corruption...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...inferno...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...office...aztec...italy...dust2...