CZ Maps

WoRm5406

Besides FY maps... what maps would you like to see on the CZ server?

Ill help petition Defender and see if he will add them.

I think de_predator_final would be good!

Werbung:

DiLLa

no but this is leet skeet for u vets its fun to play sumtimes especially since theres no awp it can subside the awp cravings from some ppl

This map is tons of fun! Try it out people. One team starts out at the top of a giant "person launcher" and it throws you across the map with nothing but a knife. Meanwhile, the other team tries to shoot at you from a skeet house and they've got nothing but an awp. The shooting team can't get out of the house but the skeet team can get into it. That's when the madnes begins, AWP vs knife! The next round it switches so everyone gets a chance to be a skeet and a shooter. I didn't know where to download it, so I uploaded it :D Personally I don't know how to check if the map has 32 spawn points, but I noticed there are 16 "person launchers" so I would assume it is a 32 spawn point map. Here's where you can get it:
http://www.superjer.com/files/awp_l337sk337beta.zip

rocklee

I've played it. Its pretty fun. The skeeters can get into the house via 3 different ways, 1) if they launch themselves onto the glass ceiling of the house, 2) go into the basement and go up these trap doors to the house (the awpers won't see the trap door until a skeeter opens it) 3) use the 3 or 4 doors that are available to get into the house. If you open the door or the trapdoor, the awpers can get out of the house, which makes it harder to kiill them because its alot of open space, and all you have is a knife.

The awpers only have 10 shots too, and if you kill an awper, you can take his gun and kill the other awpers with it... its a big IF tho. Theres no buying on the map either.

Its pretty fun, after about 10 rounds tho.. it gets kinda boring.

As for suggestions, you guys used to have fy_italy, and fy_snow is fun. Theres a newer version of fy_snow that has more spawn points... forgot its real name. More guns on the ground and theres 2 wall structures in the back side of each spawn... thats fun =)

DiLLa

well i got pictures i took of funallinone but its too big apparently for hosting...any of u guys wanna try to take a crack at it lemme kno ill send it to u

WoRm5406

I sent Defender a list of maps that included the Miami map...

He will see about it.

I gave a good size list... of course cpl_mil and de_predator_final too...

Werbung: