• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only as T

• Only as CT

• Total voters

Hypnos

I'm not big on polls....but it seems like the thing to do...I'm also posting this because I want Jholiday's take on why he dislikes it.

Personally I love this map. It's a well balanced map in which neither CTs or Ts have much of a distinct advantage over the other. I also like that there are varying heights (altitude) at which players stand. By that I mean, players at upper A get to look down into A, and there are a couple of different levels of height in bomb site B. It's this same height (altitude) difference that makes Parinisei and Aztec fun (imho)
There are also planty of paths to get around the map...it's not like dust that onyl has two paths. But at the same time it is a map that is easy to learn.

I'd like some opinions on this map.

Werbung:

JHoliday

god damn it, it seems like this is a question towards me. i dont kno why i dont like it, sometimes i do good on it, sometimes i do bad, same as italy i dont kno why i dont like the map just many small reasons i guess. but those are the 2 maps i dislike the most. i still play em, just dont like to

MeanMugginFool

I personally love Corruption, whether T or CT. It is one of my fav maps for sure. Hey J, how did you get that Chapelle clip to show up on your signature?

JHoliday

MeanMugginFool said:
Hey J, how did you get that Chapelle clip to show up on your signature?

same way post pics with

Tal-Shar

I love corruption. I think it is balanced, like the altitude thing, and love that there are many ways to get around (unlike many old CS maps - dust, prodigy, etc.). I like inferno too, and it's got that same kind of feel of being able to move many ways to and between bombsites. It also can be one of the most balanced maps.

Yay Corruption,

TS

slick

Love it. CT side seems a wee bit easier to me. Dunno why everyone says it's T sided.
- T's have 4 small entrances into the bombsites.
- Each of these should be easily guarded (or stalled till backup comes...if u have a damn mic) by 2 CT's.
- Oh yeah, CT's get to these entrances quicker(shit, they spawn at 2 of them).

my 2 pennies

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

Which one is corruption? Just kidding. I like it alot, and we play it alot, but I sure would like to see some new maps as well as coldshell being thrown into the mix! I know most people don't have it, but it isnt hard to get either, and I personally enjoy it because most people don't know it and therefore can't own on it -the main reason why we don't play it.