Computer Crashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunFatBoyRun

I've browsed the forums and havent noticed anyone with this problem, hopefully it is fixable.

Whenever i start the game, the menu comes up, and i press "Start Game"
After this, the HSUpdater comes up for a few seconds, and then goes away
about 5 seconds later, another HS window comes up for a second, and then my computer crashes.

anyone have an idea on how to fix?

As far as i can tell all my system requirements are met.

Werbung:

RunFatBoyRun

Nope. Only This. But i am guessing its something to do with this computer in paticular because it works on my other. I'll run a few scans, but if nothing comes up, any idea what a fix would be?

EDIT: And by the way i love that. "Oh, that one." a while ago on my last computer i got the blue screen of death occasionally, and whenever someone asked what the problem was, that's exactly what they said.

Roger117

Nope. Only This. But i am guessing its something to do with this computer in paticular because it works on my other. I'll run a few scans, but if nothing comes up, any idea what a fix would be?

EDIT: And by the way i love that. "Oh, that one." a while ago on my last computer i got the blue screen of death occasionally, and whenever someone asked what the problem was, that's exactly what they said.

I've never encountered the blue screen of death yet, so usually when someone brings up crashing, I don't think of it. If it happened to me I would definitely know what it was. What specs do you have on computer? I'm just wondering.

RunFatBoyRun

Already have adaware, and have scanned with it. Came up with a trojan. Deleted. Rescanned. Reappeared. Currently trying to find a more permanent fix.
Specs:
OS = Windows XP
CPU = celeron 2.4ghz
RAM = like 700 something :p
VID CARD = none? :p
DIRECT X = 9.0
HD SPACE = 20.2 gigs
Internet = Dsl

Love

Already have adaware, and have scanned with it. Came up with a trojan. Deleted. Rescanned. Reappeared. Currently trying to find a more permanent fix.
Specs:
OS = Windows XP
CPU = celeron 2.4ghz
RAM = like 700 something :p
VID CARD = not sure i'll get back to you on that
DIRECT X = 9.0
HD SPACE = 20.2 gigs
Internet = Dsl

Download AVG or AVAST (I suggest AVAST) and scan whilst in safe mode.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.