Commercials and stuff...

TimpZ

Do anyone of you really click those ads on the bottom of the screen?

Question for the mods: How much do you get? How often do you get?

ex: 1£ for every time I click; I click 10 times for 10 days = 100£

or: 1£ for every day I click; I click 10 times for 10 days = 10£

whcih one is it? I took 1£ just to make it easy...

Werbung:

badboykane

I don't actually see any ads, all I can see is:

** ADVERTISEMENT **

** ADVERTISEMENT **

I would happily click on an ad a day to help out make the site some cash, I used to have a google ads on my brothers website and it does actually pay to have them and for people to click on them.

TimpZ

do you see the green "ads by google" screen almost at the top? or maybe the white one underneath? Free video, 100% free videos, Funny picture, VisiBuzz... Just the ones I see while writing this... just over the shoutbox

Matt

Right, we don't actually get 'that' much to support Wii Pros. It's been dying out lately the revenue for the website.

Just remember that all revenue earnt from the website is used for the website. We arent out to make money :)

badboykane

nope, the only green I see on the page is the bit near the top which has:

Loyalty Scheme, where you're rewarded with Free Wii Points!

I don't see any ads anywhere, its wierd.

My friend has it too on his website, www.lprcomputers.co.uk he has google ads right at the bottom but I don't see them from my computer but on his and my brothers computer I can see them. Its really strange.
On all 3 of my computers I don't see them, I just checked, my own built PC, my Mac and my girlfriends laptop. I don't see no ads at all.

Werbung:

TimpZ

yea... but do you make money for every click or every day we click??

Badboykane: it is text based... on the shoutbox where it says "(view full shoutbox)" and 2-3 centimetres up (about 1.5 inches)