Combat arms won't let me log in

grlgamr

I'm getting error message, cannot make contact with verification server cannot log in.. then combat arms just shuts down.. it was working fine just a minute ago.. I tried to long onto combat arms website.. but that also is not loading for me.. all my other internet things are working fast... anyone know whats goin on?

Werbung:

FeAr[hsma]

Screw that!!! This is bogeis... I want to play some one must know what going on... Well let me know guys if you find out anything.... That is really efted up.... Well i am gonna go look for an up date or something... Lets Play!!!

Jordan B

Check nexon.net . They should have info on it . I'm getting this message aswell .

However in the past if a patch was happening I couldn't even start up Combat arms . Now I get to Login screen , type password and it come's up with "failed to log into verification server" . It's really stupid .

Ninja

the sites down so i cant look for updates...this sucks dick. Does anyone else think Nexon should stop shoving shit up our asses and let us play the f*cking games?

Siksnipa

ummm yeah that too Ninja...

anyway, i got the same stuff up in here so... if they are patching im gonna shoot them for doing a horrible job of it...

i also love the fact that nexon can't carry a mob of angry gamers on their site and when you try to log you get booted from the stuff all together....

Ninja

Lol. Im thinking of quiting nexon games all together because of how stupid it is..Patches ALL the time always having problems..lagfests...its just getting bull shit.

Werbung: