Can't join any clan

Hi-Vel

My current rank is Sergeant (three chevrons) and every time I apply for a clan I get a message saying "unauthorized user". This happens with every clan.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the game, and downloaded all patches, but it did not fix. So I created a new profile and played to the rank of recruit (lowest required rank to join a clan) and that did not fix it.

I have noticed that others are having the same problem, but the only response they get is "you need more levels". Is there a fix that anyone knows of?

Pic of profile
2963131928_265959b608_o.jpg

Pic of message
2962285399_792b5f2cc4.jpg

Werbung:

Roger117

everything looks fine stat wise. you could always try again but i would think you have done that many times already. if you are very annoyed, i would suggest issuing a ticket to nexon via the ticketing system. when you do submit a ticket, clearly state what is wrong and provide a lot of evidence as they will not help you if you don't give any. it would be good to also attach the above pictures. i hope this helps!

Here is the link to support. when you get there, click on customer support and then log a ticket.
http://www.nexon.net/NX.aspx?PART=/Support/Faq&bbsidx=9601&cat=81

Purpose-1

I think you should send those pictures to Nexon and they will help you. it happened to me yesterday I just contacted Nexon. They asked me for my password and username. Then they logged into my account and did somethign with it. Then, the next time I logged in I was able to join a clan. Nexon could help you with all of your problems.

Werbung:

Love

everything looks fine stat wise. you could always try again but i would think you have done that many times already. if you are very annoyed, i would suggest issuing a ticket to nexon via the ticketing system. when you do submit a ticket, clearly state what is wrong and provide a lot of evidence as they will not help you if you don't give any. it would be good to also attach the above pictures. i hope this helps!

Here is the link to support. when you get there, click on customer support and then log a ticket.
http://www.nexon.net/NX.aspx?PART=/Support/Faq&bbsidx=9601&cat=81

As stated, your best bet would be submitting a ticket.
As Nexon has the solution, and if they don't, I'm sure that they will find one within a certain time limit.
Hopefully your problem will be resolved.
I've had this problem on previous accounts, though after some period of time, the problem solved itself I suppose, it just worked out of the blue.
A possible solution would be waiting, though I'd submit a ticket.
There's nothing wrong with making full use of your options.