Cant get on mario strikers charged online.. PLEASE HELP!!!

Yubious

i keep getting the error code 61070 when trying to log into the wifi part of mario strikers... why is this it worked fine during the week.
thanks!

Werbung:

Yubious

internet connections fine cos i can get in the shopping channel no problem, i dont have the internet browser on the wii yet.

Jailbreak said:
is it your internet connection? try going on the web browser channel to see if your wii is still conecting to the internet.

Jailbreak

oh, hmmm not sure wot that is then, there is a nintendo website where you can enter the error codes but im not sure what it is, ill try n find it for you
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/ you can enter error codes here, but when I entered 61070 it gave me the answer "nul" hm not much help, sorry :(

Gdog

Um, I'm not too sure. Do you have the internet channel? And if so, is it working? My first guess was that your internet connection isn't too good, but you said that the shop channel works. It might be a problem with the game (slight chance). I will look into it, and report back if I find anything...

sharp141

lol a moderator double posted!
i reported it, is it still a double post if its a mod lol?
im stupid

anyway
once i could use the internet channel but couldnt use the shop channel, i got an error

supersujay

something is wrong with your internet connection so you have to fix that, what my friends do about that is turn off the wii turn it on and wait like 3-5 minutes before going into the internet channel or game

Werbung: