brawl characters

Werbung:

Gdog

supersujay said:
well golden sun was on gameboy and it was one of the best rpg i playing on hand-held and issiac would be a cool character from there

can you please answer the question. is it for nintendo?

Ryano

supersujay said:
well golden sun was on gameboy and it was one of the best rpg i playing on hand-held and issiac would be a cool character from there

No I disagree, I don't think any characters from Golden Sun would work very well...

kaitora

supersujay said:

i had golden sun on gba... and i have to say i'm stuck on it after about an hour in...
and i'm surprised how a duplicate thread has survived so long even after people have pointed out a similar thread already exists

Ryano

kaitora said:
supersujay said:

i had golden sun on gba... and i have to say i'm stuck on it after about an hour in...
and i'm surprised how a duplicate thread has survived so long even after people have pointed out a similar thread already exists

Yeah Golden Sun is pretty tough alright.....and yeah I'm surprised aswell. xD

hockeyhero

Quinn said:
hockeyhero said:
vpd1993 said:

whats leon?

Main guy from resident evil, i think

oohhhh...this guy right...

Leon_S_Kennedy.jpg

Werbung: