Best XBOX 360 Games

Werbung:

Andy

Lost Planet and Viva Piñata right now.

Lost Planet is a perfect 3rd perspective shooter with brilliant terrain and design. The game never ends to surprise you.

Viva Piñata is a fun game. I don't know why, because to me it doesn't seem good at all when I found out what it was... I only bought it because it was Rare who produced it. Maybe that's why it is so good too. Rare are gods. :)

curtis

DEAD RISING IS WICK you are a guy called fred u have been sent here by unkown (keep reading for ending)
at the end well there r 5 ends i think get number 3 then tht the good one:D:D:D:eek::)

pkf0rtzh4ar

Which game is the best XBOX 360 game and why?

assassins creed...it got like the best graphics of all the games out now...it got good actions and you can also just walk free around there without doing missions ( just like gta ) but too bad it is 18+ because of the fights

Sousanator

assassins creed...it got like the best graphics of all the games out now...it got good actions and you can also just walk free around there without doing missions ( just like gta ) but too bad it is 18+ because of the fights
Although it does look nice, it is not the best looking.

Gears of War is the best looking (and pretty fun too) game IMO

My favourite 360 game though, is Crackdown, since its like a suped-up GTA which is my favourite series of all time. It also fairly cheap now too, so it would be a sin not to pick this up if you don't have it already.

Werbung: