Best runaway strategy?

chrisbrown

So.. We all have gotten the flag before am i right? So i want to know what you guys to do try to jook your enemy.

I usually just throw a frag nade at the floor where im running or drop mines.

So what do you do? :p

Werbung:

Jordan B

Yeah . . . . . . Always watch your back whilst watching your front . That's my advice .
For those who get what I mean .

Why get shot in the back ? Lol .

Liekthis

For me I have to have a light vest + melee for speed and I use the girl model so yeah I do get called a speed hacker sometimes lol. Never run in a straight line, drop HE nades as you run around corners, and other blind spots, and Flash Nades can be your best friend.

drkzin

Well....if you're on bravo team and you want to cap alpha's flag. First you throw a grenade on the flag floor once u get it and then run to the red stairs that leads to the tunnel and then jump onto the green truck to the right then jump up the box and run randomly. Then head back to ur base to capture it

Bad2TheBone

Run motherf***a run!!!!

That's what I do. Although I kind of expect my teammates to watch my back. Takes too long to watch everywhere. Once in a while I get shot in the back, but usually if I get the flag, I'm gonna make it. I get pissed when your teammates don't even make an attempt to cover you. I usually will, run to my teammate who has the flag, and do my best to take out any enemies following. Have even jumped in front of bullets to try and take the sacrifice for the team, but that is usually only when I run out of ammo, and am too close to do anything else. :) Seems to work ok for me.

Running Strategies: For like warhead, I'll cover my teammate as they run through the sewers as it seems that people like that route quite a bit, and then after another teammate shows up to cover them, I haul ass for the flag. So that by the time that they get back with the flag, it has just appeared and I snatch it up, and I'll take the bridge from bravo's flag back to alpha as fast as I can. The longer that you lolligag, the more opportunity to get shot and killed.

Most maps I do about the same, except for junk flea and I don't really care for junk so I don't play it that often. When I do, I just make an attempt to be really fast. I use the light vest and my green beret, for a total +12 speed. Makes me pretty quick, not as fast as the assholes with the bandana, but pretty fast. If I've got a clear run, I can make it. That's it, I run, I don't screw around I get there and get it done, so I can go back to killing the enemy and try to take the flag.:cool:

Werbung:

comando602

easy,jump like if you were a frog while pressing shift,and strafing at the same time,so easy,lol,this in knife matches will make you win so easy
(why im saying all my tactis to others??lol)