Best/Fastest Way to Level?

8uP

What is like the fastest way to get levels? And I don't want like power level, 2 computers, or etc.. I want like Spy Hunt, SnD, CTF, etc..

Werbung:

NoMercy

I've found the most enjoyable way to play one man army on Death Room or Junk Flea, it's epic. Short games, fun, lots of experience.

RadionUK

I find CTF better for getting more GP and XP than standard elimination, especially if you get a couple of flag caps of flag recoverys.

One method for ranking up fast that i thought of yesterday but haven't tried yet is this though, you might wanna give it a try:

Have you ever joined a server only a couple of minutes from finishing and then at the end, with only a couple of kills and 2 minutes played, you get aroun 70-80 XP and similar with GP. Well, this could be used for fast ranking up.

If you grab a piece of paper and a pen, start joining a few different servers and note down the number of the server and the time left to play (have a clock or stop watch to hand also). Once you have a few servers jotted down the say finish in 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 8 minutes and 11 minutes, you can then start with joining each server just in time for the round end and some free and easy XP points. Once you have got the finishing screen and points for the game 2 minutes, you can move into the room that was finishing in 5 minutes (that now will be just 2-3 minutes from ending)...and so on...and so on.

As i said, i haven't tried this but have experienced it a couple of times where i've joined a server, just for it to end shortly after but still get a substantial wad of points, even with low or even NO kills.

Try it out if you want, and maybe report back with your sucesses and failures.

As i said at the start though, just play the mode you find the most fun as you will at least get more skilled at the game and learn the maps and weapons better. From my experience (limited) Elimination offers the pooest rewards for taking part in, although it is one of the most popular clearly.

Hope this helps and isn't just a waste of time :)

Rad.

Miran_Eitan

Spyhunt is a good way to increase cash and XP. In five rounds of spyhunt, if they go until the three minute mark, I can normally make about 1,000 XP and 1,200 GP per round, if I end by either being the spy or killing it.

I make about 4 grand for six matches. I don't win every time, but I normally get a pretty good ratio, which also helps.

If you're not a good CA player, then CTF on Junk Flea, Coldseed and/or Deathroom is a good idea.

Coldseed and Towers are good CTF maps, basically convince your team not to capture the last flag, and just kill the other team until the time nearly runs out. it's not as fast as spyhunt, but you make nearly as much for about half the work. You actually have a team working with you.

and Radion, that's the weirdest idea I've heard yet. Joining a server before it ends by counting it off?...okay.

you only make like 40 gp and 60 xp. if that's worth it to you to spend your time writing down what servers you think just started and finished...have fun with that.

RadionUK

Just to clarify, i did only have it as an 'idea'. And to be honest, there's a lot of shitty CA players out and abotus that want easy GP and XP so this will be right up their streets.

You may only get 60-80 XP for each round you join but if you get it right, you will have finished with 4 or 5 matches in 10mins, meaning that per 10 mins you will get 400 XP and GP, which doesn't sound so stupid now hey? WOOTAGE.

Try it out if your kack at aiming, thats all i can say,

Rad.

8uP

Spyhunt is a good way to increase cash and XP. In five rounds of spyhunt, if they go until the three minute mark, I can normally make about 1,000 XP and 1,200 GP per round, if I end by either being the spy or killing it.

I make about 4 grand for six matches. I don't win every time, but I normally get a pretty good ratio, which also helps.

If you're not a good CA player, then CTF on Junk Flea, Coldseed and/or Deathroom is a good idea.

Coldseed and Towers are good CTF maps, basically convince your team not to capture the last flag, and just kill the other team until the time nearly runs out. it's not as fast as spyhunt, but you make nearly as much for about half the work. You actually have a team working with you.

and Radion, that's the weirdest idea I've heard yet. Joining a server before it ends by counting it off?...okay.

you only make like 40 gp and 60 xp. if that's worth it to you to spend your time writing down what servers you think just started and finished...have fun with that.

Thanks man :) That was the answer I was looking for

Jordan B

Greatfullded is the highest ranked NA/NZ/A Combat arms player.

He also only barely plays 2 hours a day now. His exp earner ?

16 Player One Man Army at Junk Flea. Again. And again. If you're good( or even if you're not) they're fast and you get like 200 + exp sometimes.

RadionUK

To be honest, i couldnt think of anything more boring than playing the same small maps over and over and over...Just play the game in the way you enjoy, play the maps you want and have fun, why punish yourself by spending 100s of hours getting hammered into corners whilst trying to steal the enemys flag on a map the size of a match box, all for some numbers behind your name.

JUST PLAY!!!

Rad.

-Whale-

To be honest, i couldnt think of anything more boring than playing the same small maps over and over and over...Just play the game in the way you enjoy, play the maps you want and have fun, why punish yourself by spending 100s of hours getting hammered into corners whilst trying to steal the enemys flag on a map the size of a match box, all for some numbers behind your name.

JUST PLAY!!!

Rad.

So you can get a gun that looks cooler but yet you still suck, but at least you have a high rank so it makes up for your suckage.

I want that damn burst pistol so fucking bad.

Gareity

The least mundane way (Junk Flea/Deathroom non stop IS mundane) to level quickly is to find half done CTF/Elim games and do half decent in them.
You'll get about as much EXP as everyone else who's played the whole game with half the time. You can easily get over 1000exp an hour, without having to play the same map and mode over and over and over.
You can also play S&D and get alot of plants, but it takes alot longer.

imported_Danny

Ok my idea works for me (because of my situation) but for others it might not.

Gather 6 friends (you are close to) Play Capture the Flag and each person gets 1 flag. Then, you kill eachother so all of you get 25 Kills and 25 Deaths. Keep making recoveries and finally someone will switch off getting the last flag. Yes...It is a long process....I just wish CA staff would change it back to the old days.

rocktrns

Ok my idea works for me (because of my situation) but for others it might not.

Gather 6 friends (you are close to) Play Capture the Flag and each person gets 1 flag. Then, you kill eachother so all of you get 25 Kills and 25 Deaths. Keep making recoveries and finally someone will switch off getting the last flag. Yes...It is a long process....I just wish CA staff would change it back to the old days.

Wow yeah that is a long process I couldnt do that I would get bored.
I rather get GP the normal way.
I do wish nexon would put CTF junkflea 2vs2 back

Werbung:

Jordan B

I don't get why some people are so stupid.

Jordanga: You need 5 ready to start
Average Noob 1: Start ! ! ! ! !!11 ! !
Average Noob 2: Yea nub START
Jordanga: You need 5 ready
Average Noob 1: NO ! I DID IT THE OTHER DAY
Jordanga: Nexon changed it
AN 2 : NOOO O!

Seriously, does no-one read the patch notes apart from me ? That's what it feels like .

To clarify, YOU NEED 5 READY TO START A SnD OR A CTF