ban pretty plz

Werbung:

Hetfield14

ha, i was looking at the guy's stats for a good minute trying to figure out why you wanted him banned, then i took a gander up to the top left...wow

blze

no, gay talk is evidently OK. mexican comments go unnoticed for the most
part, too. wondered about that myself on several occaisions but doesn't really
affect me either way so....

Hetfield14

if you take away our right to say "gay" then you take away 50% of the young-adult vocabulary...

"dude that was gay as shit"
"shut up you fag"
"lol, you're a bunch of fags"
"my mid-term was gay"
"elton john is gay"
"my computer was being homosexual"
"J Holigay is the most awesomest guy in the world"

i mean...c'mon, lol

Puppet

Racism and gay talk are two different things. Anyone that will try to attempt to convince me that we should treat this subject the same way is incorrect in that thinking. If that were necessary then it would also hold true that we should ban people because they don't like Intel processors and should only be using AMD on our server. It's a choice and before you go telling me about how it isn't......don't. That would be a choice too, and it's called an opinion. I have mine and you have yours. That being said, I would like to state my opinion. You can be homosexual and I won't hold it against you because it's none of my damn business unless you want to bring my children into your training program. I believe that saying "gay" on our server is 90% of the time supposed to mean something like "stupid". Using the N word has no other meaning. Using the C word with asians has no other meaning. I think you get my drift. If you bash gays on our server I will likely step in and shut you down for the day but I will not ban you for having an opinion. Racism will not be tolerated in any way shape or form.

Werbung:

blze

puppet, thats a gay ass explaination! ROFL.

seriously, i get it man, just had to knock it off the tee for ya. mew.