jesta

avatar-the-last-airbender-20061011012542186_thumb_ign.jpg
avatar-the-last-airbender-20061011012546624_thumb_ign.jpg

"Based on Nickelodeon's show, fans will play as Aang, Katara, Sokka and Haru as they grow into an unstoppable team utilizing the kung fu-inspired bending arts through the Avatar universe. Players will explore the four Avatar nations and battle new enemies." Link

Has anyone got this? I've seen it about, is it any good?

Werbung:

Shripe

Ehh.. I don't think I'm ever going to play this game. I hate games based off of shows or movies, they always seem pretty lackluster.

supersujay

i have played this game on the DS and it was pretty fun i don't think i would buy it for a big system like the Wii maybe for the DS i would

hinrichsenster

I have played this game in a PS2, but the camera and gameplay were bad for my pleasure, for you no? , in fact only I played so that it attracted a little to me the Anime, but this for Wii is good?

Gdog

supersujay said:
i don't think it will be it will only be good for hand held systems only

supersujay, u already said this. neways, i dont think it'll b great. not too many nickelodean games are good

pure_mind_games

WWE sucks monkey balls

hinrichsenster said:
I have played this game in a PS2, but the camera and gameplay were bad for my pleasure, for you no? , in fact only I played so that it attracted a little to me the Anime, but this for Wii is good?

I don't follow what you're trying to say.

Werbung: