Assasin's Creed 2-Coming this December

Werbung:

Gantar180

NOOO!!! I heard it was going to be in Japan some where... Awww, I was looking forward to that, but I guess I gathered info from the wrong place... Either way I'm still getting the game because AC 1 was freakin' awesome!

Lexy

NOOO!!! I heard it was going to be in Japan some where... Awww, I was looking forward to that, but I guess I gathered info from the wrong place... Either way I'm still getting the game because AC 1 was freakin' awesome!

... Ewww no. AC should stay in Europe. I don't want to play as a ****ing Ninja.

Sousanator

It was speculation since some of the end easter eggs were hinting a lot of Japan history, but maybe they are saving it for AC3 (They have said they wanted to make this a trilogy from the start)

Lexy

Much as I love ancient Japanese history, I'd still rather they have it somewhere else. Germany would be rather cool. I can totally see a Hitler kind of thing going on.

Werbung: