are the vc games any good

are the vc games any good

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

beerbert

are the vc games any good beacause i never thought of getting them beacuse they never looked that interesting what should i do?

Werbung:

bksands77

they are just games that have been discontinued so if you didn't get a chance to buy an n64 game they are basically giving you a second chance, and for a fraction of the original price

i bought a bunch of n64 games cause my n64 broke

Giga-Bowser

yea the whole wii is good. yesterday i had 2 friends round and we played Big Brain Academy for 2 hours and DK Country on VC for 2 hours on 2 player!

GoldenAssassin

Just like new wii games, some VC games are good and some are bad.

There's a great website, called "Virtual Console Reviews," that rates all the games. Google it or ask me for the link later when I'm not on my way to bed.

...or else just ask here if you have something in mind! I'm sure someone will know what's good.

supersujay

yes some of them r really good and right now they have a good selection but wait till next year they will have so many more games and will be worth it

EngWii

To be honest, they are only really good to me, if i never had them, but always wanted them eg: OOT.
Personally i'd like to see some games like on 360's arcade, where games are developed for the wii, instead of ported.

Jailbreak

i wish when they'd put the games on the VC they'd put the NTSC versions up cause in europe we get the inferior PAL versions. I think the NTSC games run at 60 Htz and PAL at less, im not sure though, anyone know in detail the differences between NTSC and PAL VC games?

Werbung:

Redshadow

There are a lot of good Virtual Console games out there.

But as GoldenAssassin said, go to vc-reviews.com and check out games that look interesting to you, watch the video on it, etc. before you buy it 'cause there's no way to get your points back if you bought a game you don't like.