aos of peasants

Squishy-1

Ok AoS of Peasants is/will/could be a AoS in which all players would start with a hero with 2 basic skills Fighting (normal attack stop and hold position) and Chopping (harvest lumber human form) the map would start out with teams in opposite positions on the map and a giant forest in the middle with a small passage on the end. this would require strategy intellegence and skill in the game. all players would start out with a dialog asking them wether they want to be a mage builder or a warrior. Once selected all players would get a Peasant (all the same name with no ability differences) and would recieve Skill points via lumber (different name and icon) and would buy there skills from stores (just like custom hero arena) the teams would be Humans and the other Highelfs. 2 final versions would be made 1 being complete version and the other lite (with no custom models or skins and minimal icons)
i will do terrain and object editor (abilities and units)
this will only start if i can get a jass pro

Modders requested
if in red they are highly needed
Jass/script
skinner
moddler

Werbung:
Werbung:

Squishy-1

lol actually i just started making that map agian because i havent had wc installed this whole time so if n e one wants to help u know u can... butthe story has changed a little its more like a teams sieg than an aos... yeah ill explan it if u pm me