Another update...

Quinn

did anyone else get the messege for nintendo, with an update ( solutions about locking up with the internet). I tried to update but it gave me the old most current system thingy already help?

Werbung:

Lintz

I got the mail from nintendo and updated and found this information about it "An update has just been released by Nintendo. Installing it will fix the FLV bug and your Wii will no longer crash if you play the FLV crash video on Youtube. This does, however, hinder any possibility of homebrew through this exploit. The system software version is still 3.0x."

Quinn

Lintz said:
I got the mail from nintendo and updated and found this information about it "An update has just been released by Nintendo. Installing it will fix the FLV bug and your Wii will no longer crash if you play the FLV crash video on Youtube. This does, however, hinder any possibility of homebrew through this exploit. The system software version is still 3.0x."

What's an flv

blackmamba

Wtf you got a mail is there is a update. How can i do that, it is very helpfull, when is an update, i got mail. plz can somebody explain

Quinn

well i just got a messege from nintendo in my message board were it shows how long ur wii's been played for

Squiddy

Meh - Nintendo suck now because they disabled the Freeloader. 'Tards. ¬_¬
I'll download this useless update.
Then I'll switch off WC24 again.

jesta

Yeah too right. I was getting scared that I'd have to send it off lol. Any way gonna celebrate by downloading paper mario YAY!

jesta

When the last update was released, and downloaded, some Wii's wouldn't get on to the internet and shopping channels etc. See http://wiipros.co.uk/nintendo-confirms-browser-error-with-firmware-update-t-1113.html

Werbung: