animal crossing wii

Werbung:

kaitora

it would be nice to have two players or more in the same town at once... that way it could be more fun than the GC version. Also it would be nice to have some premade towns that you could visit, as well as use your own

kaitora

and it would be much nicer to have more villagers... maybe if you could have a town or a city this time... so you can have urban locations, suburban... etc
might be a nice touch

kaitora

it's kinda similar to harvest moon and the sims... but no farming... maybe the planting of flowers and a few trees, but no farming! It was the sense of community and having a house etc to decorate and make your own

kaitora

different events throughout the year.. ability to visit friends villages... lots of sub tasks it really is quite fun... maybe you should try it

TimpZ

yea but im like a struggling artist... I can't afford it. beside, I have played harvest moon, the sims, online games with great communities. All of which i got bored of...

Werbung:

kaitora

animal crossing is different... it's hard to explain... but i'm 18, mainly an RPG play (love final fantasy 8 it's my fave), and i love animal crossing... it's strange