amazing

Werbung:

WoRm5406

OOPS.......

I perm banned him last night....

Just jokeing....

Damn get laid or something.

Maybe he is a 16 yo underaged that plays from time off of school to late hours.

Shadoutsu

LOL WORM

THATS WHY WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!!

guys he doesnt play that much, hes prbly on there at night when no1 else is, specially the admins. Cause we dont have that automatic kick thing when afk or spec for too long..... which is good, bc then when i go get laid i expect to get back in right away :lol: :lol:

EMA

wow...hahaha yeah he's been on...A LOT...but i dont have much room to talk i'm right behind him...i'd prob have as many hours as him if i wasn't getting laid so much :lol:

Dirty

I really think the guy is at work, prison on a stay at home father.

let the poor guy be, hell maybe his life REALLY SUX and needs to play... However, I am gonna bind a key to set his afk ass on fire.

The Perv

I've see that kid on ALL the time, and not ONCE has he ever chatted or anything! These days I'm FULLY like "BORN TO KILL UR ASS IS LEAKING" or something stupid, and he wont respond or anything.

Its like he's a zombie. Maybes hes like some sort of dude thats been cursed to play CZ forever on the PUNX server, and the curse wont be lifted till he's officially #1 on the server. Thats gotta suck, i feel for you born to kill...

-perv OUT

EMA

i wonder where he's playing since punx is down

ima gametiger him

wow he's not on unless he's playing a diff name...lol

Werbung:

DiLLa

AlphaEMA said:
wow...hahaha yeah he's been on...A LOT...but i dont have much room to talk i'm right behind him...i'd prob have as many hours as him if i wasn't getting laid so much :lol:

sport fucking? or u got a new man now