Aiming practicing tips?

Werbung:

Cyder

You mean long range AR firing ?

Get a good, accurate long range weapon, I suggest the M416, or the G36E . Tap your mouse in short bursts, letting the recoil settle down in between bursts.

Bear in mind that with longer range damage can decrease, you may need to hit your target a few more times than normal.

I love to use the M416 scoped.. (that is a great weapon recommendation) but the tap method has never worked for me. With the low recoil I can open up and stay on target. A few rounds are off target of corse but in the second you are off trigger tapping you can lose a couple of rounds not fired. If you're aim is good can equal a few more rounds in your opponent with him dead and you selecting your next target.

skel1977

I have a question, im new to the game. Where is the best place to aim at someone? I mean i know headshots are great but I cant tell if im shooting over their head or below their head from mid to far range. Is there a way to tell if you have hit them from far range?

Chest aiming seems to provide mixed results for me. Im pretty much a spray and pray kind of guy because my aim isnt great. Aim for the chest and let the recoil take it up past the head?

What if someone is running left to right, do you aim in front of them? Im not sure how lag plays a factor in this game either.

MooCowMan

Most guns recoil so up so the best place to hit them is the upper chest/neck area. Just keep practicing and practicing and you will get a feel for where you need to aim and such.

skel1977

I just ranked up and got the UMP + extended magazine clip. I am doing much better :p I was using the K7 which was really good for me but i ran out of bullets a lot and died because of it. Also the range on it isnt very good. Mostly used it for death room/junk flea but now the UMP i feel like Im more powerful.

SpIkE_JoNzE

if u get good sniper with your AR, the sniper tactics will be easier, my suggestiong for AR sniping is to midifies with any of the ACOG scopes, pretty high magnification for an standard scopes..:)

Werbung: