Aiming practicing tips?

ChubaKiller

Hello, I'm trying to improve my un-scoped aiming. I notice some people (not hackers either) seem to be able to fire across the map and hit their target with no scope with an AR.

For instance, when I play bravo side of two towers, I can sit there and camp the ramp. For the most part, I can handle anyone who comes by, but occasionaly someone will be running up from a good distance and fire right into me without breaking stride.

I can never do this. If I'm on alpha and someone is camping that ramp, I have to attempt to get in using the window (I die a lot trying this). Otherwise, I run up the ramp, the dude shows up, I fire wildly, miss completely, and he kills me.

Does anyone know a technique to shoot while on the run without having to aim?

Werbung:

rocktrns

'Well you can't shoot while sprinting.
Try lowering your mouse sensitivity.
I would perfer a noob method spraying.

Jordan B

You mean long range AR firing ?

Get a good, accurate long range weapon, I suggest the M416, or the G36E . Tap your mouse in short bursts, letting the recoil settle down in between bursts.

Bear in mind that with longer range damage can decrease, you may need to hit your target a few more times than normal.

SpIkE_JoNzE

to get good you have to dominate the "worse" gun...mah suggestion is M16+scope (you also can do it unscoped, but of course is harder), and not to use burst fire, you have to try single-shoting, and fast movementes. good luck

john66

Ok, notice how the little cross hair expands when you run? With some guns, notibly the smg group, their crosshairs won't expand much while running, compared to guns like the ak-47 and other.

rocktrns

You mean long range AR firing ?

Get a good, accurate long range weapon, I suggest the M416, or the G36E . Tap your mouse in short bursts, letting the recoil settle down in between bursts.

Bear in mind that with longer range damage can decrease, you may need to hit your target a few more times than normal.

see I tried tapping my mouse in short taps,but I all ways get killed.

MooCowMan

Make a noob account and play in the noob servers. Shoot at EVERYTHING. Pick a target, even if it's not a person, shoot at it while running. :D Practice make perfect.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Make a noob account and play in the noob servers. Shoot at EVERYTHING. Pick a target, even if it's not a person, shoot at it while running. :D Practice make perfect.

that made me think about making another account lol, but just, and only for the just f*cking use of the M16, no other gun, with exeption of my default gear... i wanna be one of the best M16 players...

MooCowMan

that made me think about making another account lol, but just, and only for the just f*cking use of the M16, no other gun, with exeption of my default gear... i wanna be one of the best M16 players...

Do it up.. make a montage!

Another thing you could do to practice aiming, download Counter Strike 1.6 for free and play with bots.

Master_7

Yup, throwing out short bursts over long distance will def. get some hits, but, I would still practice more on quick scope shots, as they are more deadly, especially if get the hitbox, then your opponent has a harder time of making a clean shot back at you.

I played this morning with a scoped M16 on SV. I did rather well with it, but the ranged shots were very low power, as it took 3-5 bursts to get one kill.

Werbung: