After download, doesnt open??

anilator

Ok so i go to the combat arms website and download combat arms... I have tried both a and b and this happens. I click download, it says it is a binary file, so i save it and then when i open it up from the folder or the desktop or w/e im opening it from, it says what you are trying to open refers to a shortcut that has been previously deleted. This happens each time i download and then try and open it. It was working fine like 2 months ago, then i got this error like -10027 or something like that so i deleted it and emptied recycle bin. Then today i tried again and that happens

Please help me

Cmon people please help i really want to be able to play again haha

Werbung:
down loader

Nexton has added an additional 3 hours, to there patch.If you trying to log on to play right now.You probably coming up with a code of 10001060 or somthing.there's nothing wrong with your download.just keep checking for patch notice's.

anilator

No like what im saying is that everytime i try and open it up, wether its during repairs or after repairs or basically at any time this message pops up: "The item "combatarms.exe" that this shortcut refers to have been changed or moved so this shortcut will no longer work properly, Do you wish to delete it?"

It says this right after i download it like immediately after installing. Ive tried so many times, but it just doesnt work

Ok so i kinda figured it out a little more... i tried going to the administrator browser and opening it and it did say the shortcut deleted crap, but when i did open it this error code popped up: Cannot Connect to the server -2 10061. How can this be fixes

Love

Please edit your posts, to make full use of options given.
It also contributes to spam, therefore when you're the last poster of a thread, don't post a new post, edit your old one, and save me/future moderators the trouble of editing and deleting.

A solution MAY be deleting it of your computer, then going and deleting the files the uninstall did not delete.
(Files containing "Nexon" or "Combat Arms" etc.)

Love

ok thank you very much and i will stop that i wasnt aware of that just joined today, but thanks

Anytime, if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
I'm John by the way, nice to meet you.

Welcome to CAF, and no problem, everyone does it at one point.

Werbung:

jklp44

umm yeah it sounds like to me that where you saved combat arms has been moved. for example there is a shortcut on you desktop yes? well if you try to click that then it should work UNLESS!!!, the folder that you install the game for exapmple //mycomputer//school///stuff. was moved or changed to mycomputer//school//stuff//biggersttuff then the shortcut would l=no longer no where to gett the game from. go to start programs combat arms the nplay it from there.
peace