Account problem

audimac

Hello there,

Well since the nexton forums aren't working, i found these and maybe you guys could help me out!

Well, i was playing a few days ago and everything was fine, i could log in with no problems. I went to log on today and it kept saying my password was wrong and i never changed it. So i went to the technical support at the nexton site and requested my password information, and it said an e-mail was sent. I've been waiting since the morning time and still no e-mail. Then i also requested my log in information, and still haven't received and e-mail for either.

If theres anyway i can get my information or like some technical support person i can e-mail if anyone knows of, that would be great otherwise i don't know what to do!

Thank you for you time,

Mike.

Werbung:

audimac

Well im sorry you think that ? What would i possibly get out of trying to get someones account? I really dont have the time to try to get someone elses crap, i just want mine to work. Does anyone else have any 'helpful' information instead of random assumptions?

Thank you again, for you time.

Mike.

Dozer

sounds like you might want to create a new player account(which sucks), i have been having trouble with my clan status. in game its correct, but its wrong on there web site and in my signature. and also that friends list quits working after awhile. i think they aren't ready for all the influx of gamers to there servers

SumeetRules

Yeah, you have t create a new account, you got hacked, but i can tell you what the hacker did, first of all, he "somehow" hacked your pass and loged in and changed the e-mail to his e-mail so thats why your not getting a recovery message. That sucks hard.

Werbung:

cavyhotguy

hey

Well im sorry you think that ? What would i possibly get out of trying to get someones account? I really dont have the time to try to get someone elses crap, i just want mine to work. Does anyone else have any 'helpful' information instead of random assumptions?

Thank you again, for you time.

Mike.

ITs happening to me too i even tried to make a new account it wont send the dang email ive emailed nexon themselve and nothing they make a good game but wow get the bugs out soon this is the 4th time this week i know your not a hacker cus i did the same thing as you