About my earlier ban...

NickPapageorgio

I guess from hearing the explanation it was for team attacks and I suppose what happened was I must have caught one of the hosties on long hall while shooting at the CT and run out of team attack warnings. Now, my question is, do team attacks carry over from map to map? Do they expire after a certain period of time? Or do they start fresh when the map starts? Thanks.

Werbung:

DiLLa

if you see that warning pop up 1/3 on 3 u will b banned then it gets to 2

you can type retry and it will reset..

it does reset from map to map tho

Puppet

And we should warn you that the server takes note of what you type and it deducts or gives credits to you based on what you type. It is a measure of your ability to be politically correct. For example, say in type "Wow, that Puppet is a handsome man". That will get you credits. Or say "Wow Suxors breasts are rather large for a man" that will get you credits too. But say "Puppet is a nice guy" and the server will know you're full of shit and start yanking them. Use discretion.

Puppet

Oh man, stop! What is it with you guys and the Dilla gay thing? Dilla, would you please stop doing whatever it is you do that makes them think you are a fudge packer?

DiLLa

LOL i didnt even enter this post and somehow i still get to be gay wtf...lmao

yeh i been schoolin blze so havent been on as much lately :)

Werbung: