7vs7 haha

RaNcid

Check this stuff out from the other day. They told us to not make our hacks so obvious and also kicked/banned us. :]

We switch to T side for the next half won 5 in a row and they said they wanted a rematch and suddenly switch to train where we owned them again and then kick/ban all of us. :]

Werbung:

RaNcid

no it was a 7vs7 cal make up match where we got to pick who we wanted on our team. Sorry I forgot to mention that and put it in the correct topic.

blze

i have to bump. it was 8v8 on inferno the other day and here is what i did:

8 Man Ace:
de_inferno_cz0028.jpg

mYth

Blz0r's enjoying the hax I bestowed upon him until my return.....just go for 6 next time u ass and it won't look like ur using mi hax....... :lol:

mew1

Maybe I'm wrong :arrow: Is Hax the same as Hack (cheating) :?: I hate to jump to conclusions. And if I'm wrong I apologize. And if I'm not my previous statement stands.

TG

Come on your joking! What pretty edit button? so come out and be straight :lol: and tell me if Hox is Hax. If you tell me I'll spare you. They should have a pucker up and kiss Emoticon.

TG

Oh I found it...So I guess my original question has been answered.

Now if I'm gonna have a BETTER chance at performing up to a Hackers level, it would only be fair to show me where I can get some of my own hacks :lol:

TG

Werbung: