$130.00 account for only $25.00

FluMist

irndC.png

Werbung:

FluMist

Wait is that h
This guy is a scam artist. He is replying to every post and will want to "gift" you the money after getting your info. Don't trust him.
Wait are u saying im a scam artist or him... I dont need gift anymore I got enough for my pc ill accept paypal o.ly buy doesnt need to be gifted

FluMist

And what is he doing....thanks for the heads up... Do u know how to delete a thread I just posted one twice b/c im on my tablet

commiedic

And what is he doing....thanks for the heads up... Do u know how to delete a thread I just posted one twice b/c im on my tablet

I gave him my account info before he sent me the money. I wasn't too worried about him hijacking the account since I already knew how to get it back, but I took a leap of faith lol. As soon as he changed all the info over to his he jumped off skype and never sent the money we agreed on to my paypal. Couldn't get a hold of him after that and he left abruptly. I called paypal and the e-mail he gave me that he said he was sending it from wasn't connected to any paypal account. That is straight from the customer service reps mouth. I asked her if that e-mail was attached to an account.

So I went through steam customer support and in less then 24 hours I had my account back. I gave them my last 4 addresses, bank statements, paypal info, and CC's used with the account. I even told them I could send them photo identification if they wanted it, but they didn't ask for it.

The guy is a scam artist and if you look up that name you will see he replies to almost every thread on here and other websites.

EDIT: Unfortunately I didn't look up his name before I haggled with him and like I said I took a leap of faith.

Werbung: