Your Dream Gear.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Off Topic: Cowman are u girl

On Topic: I need nexon $$$$ i dont have too much dinero except 40 bucks and im only 9 yrs old

chickenpinkfullyi0.gif

And for your On Topic.. make a deal with your parents.

docboy22

chickenpinkfullyi0.gif

And for your On Topic.. make a deal with your parents.
wth could you be a bit more random....

....we gonna be friends

yoko57

my setup would be

Weapons.
G36E
M24 WOODLAND: S3 Supressors
Deagle SE
M69HE Frag Nade
Body.
Millitary Bandana
Skull Bandana
Light Vest
Flecktarn Camo
Normal BackPack
My Normal Guy
But for now, I shall keep dreaming.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ;)

cvspartan101

I never have enough money to buy a sniper rifle, I find it pointless to buy for one day only. I would really like to get one though because they do come in handy when playing snow valley and wave rider.I need to just keep saving and saving.. lol

Lol if you're a sniping god like aTastyCookie people will probably give you free sniper rifles. aTastyCookie has so many Artic Wolfs that people gift him

caleeb12

All I want is *Drumroll*.... Nexon Cash. I can't get it in Australia nor do I have a credit card. My parents would probably would not be bothered creating a PayPal account just for me. Once I get my hands on Nexon Cash, there will be endless possibilites.

I could buy you what you want for a cheaper price. Using Paypal to pay me, of course. Check out my thread An Offer in CABG.

jwl12345

L96 Ghillie - Ext. Mag. 2
G36 Valkyrie - Ext. Mag. 2, S3
UMP - - Ext. Mag. 2, S3
M590 CQB
M11 Tactical
HE Nades
Fire Mask
Combat Helmet
Arctic Camo

Colinarms

Urban Camo
Advanced Backpack
Smiley Mask
IBSS Helmet
L96A1 Arctic wolf (have one)
Desert Eagle (Have one)
M416 CQB
Ninjato
That special nade (forget what its called makes bigger boom :) )
G36E Valkyrie (Would fit with advanced back pack)

CheapeSkater

Your battle gear: More than just protection?

So I have noticed that if I'm to go to battle, i usually get killed most by the person with the yellow smiley face with the awesome mercenary and all that other nx stuff, and I've been wondering if it was MORE than just because they had a faster character, better body protection, etc. etc. I thought that perhaps discouragement had played a role in the battle. Here's what I'm trying to say: Let's say you see a character with an ak-47 and a Black Cap on. Instinctively, you expect that that person is a new player. On the other hand, when you see an NXified person, you think "WOW, this person is such an idiot for buying this crap -.- He/she must also be really good at the game, as she/he probably also devotes their whole day to this game." In thinking so, you believe that you have less of a chance to win against that person, and thus your performance is somewhat sloppier. So i was wondering if anyone else noticed this trend...Or if anyone else believes that this concept may be...A rule. -.-

P.S. How can i make it so that i can just post a thread without making it a reply?

Will50Wester

Hey ur right it really seems I have harder time beating a guy in a full NX loadout than beating a guy in standard uniform and black cap, and ya it does make me think they're actually good, kinda messes up my confidence at times. Although it really sounds weird and dumb, it's true. I can be a decent player sometimes but I don't really spend that much on how I dress, simply cause guys usually aren't so picky about what they wear:p Actually I don't play that much anymore so now I don't earn so much GP, and when I did play alot before and was pretty rich, I spent alot on supply cases trying to get some cool guns outta them, or bought a combat helmet for 90 days lol......should've gotten the uniform instead.:rolleyes: I usually just wear the standard green camo uniform along with the black cap 99% of the time, occasionally I would beat fireteam on extreme and pick up the terrorist hat(or whatever u call it). But that's cause I'm broke and just getting standard 1 day weapons can give me a handful, so I don't think getting brighter uniforms and cool helmets is a good idea.:)

Oh and if you wanna start a new thread, pick the category of your thread and stop at where you see all the threads of that category are listed, and at the top or the bottom of the page, where u would usually find the "reply" button when you're reading a thread, it should say "new thread", click on that and there ya go! don't forget to put a title lol.:D

Werbung:

Jordan B

So I have noticed that if I'm to go to battle, i usually get killed most by the person with the yellow smiley face with the awesome mercenary and all that other nx stuff, and I've been wondering if it was MORE than just because they had a faster character, better body protection, etc. etc. I thought that perhaps discouragement had played a role in the battle. Here's what I'm trying to say: Let's say you see a character with an ak-47 and a Black Cap on. Instinctively, you expect that that person is a new player. On the other hand, when you see an NXified person, you think "WOW, this person is such an idiot for buying this crap -.- He/she must also be really good at the game, as she/he probably also devotes their whole day to this game." In thinking so, you believe that you have less of a chance to win against that person, and thus your performance is somewhat sloppier. So i was wondering if anyone else noticed this trend...Or if anyone else believes that this concept may be...A rule. -.-

P.S. How can i make it so that i can just post a thread without making it a reply?

Go to the section you wish to make the new thread in. From there, select New thread from the top of the page. :)