World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade

Werbung:

Fladian

Farrow, this has nothing to do with a debate. Therefore it is moved to the 'chat' section. This is the second time something like this happened (thank you, Undead), don't let this happen again.

Thank you.

Also, you might want to explain what exactly you are talking about, as I, for one, don't got a clue.
As an addition to that, what Undead_Lives also mentioned already, your signature is too large. Please shorten it, or I'll remove it. Thank you.

Fladian

Perhaps, but it still had nothing to do with the debate section... or I clearly missed something in the gaming-world. :p (which wouldn't surprise me too much, I guess)

Arkidas

I do understand your urgency for this game. Experienced the same thing while hoping to get a spot in the WOW beta when it was around at it's time, never got a spot though. Then when WOW released I was "unfortunately" not as excited for it and didn't last for long in it. Guess it's all good since I now spend most of my freetime playing musicial instruments. I still enjoy chatting about it :) Who knows if I will buy it just to be able to talk a bit about it and to own it as a memory from when I quit that stuff. Your welcome to discuss this all, moving it to the gaming section.

Farrow

ok, Im not really excited about it coming out 10lvl's + isnt really exciting what i would like to see is the blood elves and what they have. It will be cool though but if it doesent make the original WOW better than im out of that stuff. WoW was kind of a dissapointment when i reached lvl 60

Benx_X

Only think that im semi-exicted about is that cause alliance gets most rigged class (shammys) we might actualy win BGs on a regular basis rather then win like 1/20 games

Werbung: