Wii motes and nunchucks

Werbung:

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano you are so lucky. 4 of each controller now all you need is 4 classic controllers. lol but it would be pretty pointless to get 4 of those.

I only have 4 because I have 3 brothers, one for each:)

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
I have 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks and 4 gamecube controllers
I also have the gamecube.

I also have the cube, awesome console:D

i have the cube too. i am trying to sell it now since i got a wii. i have 2 controllers for cube.

I've been thinking of selling mine aswell but I'll only sell one of the controllers;)

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
Im keeping my cube. Its cool. and mario kart double dash is one of my best family games..........CANT WAIT FOR MARIO KART WII

i cant wait either.....it's going to be so awesome with the online play.....

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Im keeping my cube. Its cool. and mario kart double dash is one of my best family games..........CANT WAIT FOR MARIO KART WII

Yeah but you can play Double Dash on your wii...

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Pythorne said:

Yeah i no, but i dont like putting the memory stick and then the four controllers and then moving it around so the controllers can reach the sofa. the wii gets messed up like that. I only use the wii for one player games, recently bomberman jetters

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:

i have the cube and I think its the best console....
well untill brawl comes out :D

i dont have a gamecube....:(...i bought a ps2 instead when it came out..... i really like it though

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:

Yeah i no, but i dont like putting the memory stick and then the four controllers and then moving it around so the controllers can reach the sofa. the wii gets messed up like that. I only use the wii for one player games, recently bomberman jetters

Alright, I quess its your choice:)

Phillysoul11

[/quote]

i dont have a gamecube....:(...i bought a ps2 instead when it came out..... i really like it though
[/quote]

im sorry to hear that HH lol jk
im glad i got the gamecube mainly because of Super smash brothers melee ( My Favorite Game ever)
oh and mariokart,mario tennis, mp2 and MohEA
Gamecube rocks

Werbung:

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:

ps2 is awesome, I never had one but played them all the time:)