Wii & eBay, happy together

Werbung:

beano

RE: Nintendo Wii £250

I'd heard the Wii prices were coming down. TBH I was trying to source one myself to flog on there but it's on back-order and I'm thinking of cancelling.

When I was looking the BIN prices tended to be closer to £300 and even in auctions there were quite a few going for upwards of £280.

Matt

One sold for £400 the other day, best time to get rid if you're thinking of it. Christmas shoppers will pay anything for the gift they want/need..!

Da Geek

Why that overpricing???
In Sweden you will pay 2480kr that about 185£. My guess is that it will be worth ordering it from sweden even including transportation.

E-bay is for people without knowledge of wath products cost.

Matt

It's completely sold out here in the UK stores, hence why they're going like hotcakes on ebay..

It's okay buying in sweden, but it'll be PAL EU. So you'll have funny plug sockets on.. ;)

titch.ryan

i bought this one on ebay myself, hoping to sell it on for a profit.

then get one when they are back in the shops.

Randomboy

I was thinking of selling mine on Ebay then buying a new one. I would have all my saves on my SD card and because of my Nintendo Europe membership I would not have to pay for the internet channel or my VC games.
The perfect way to make money.

killman360

Well, my mother bought one for my cousin off of Ebay recently, and she did not know how much the things were in the store apparently. Nothing extra came with it, it costs $300, i know that does not sound like alot more at all but I just found it funny. I have not been looking them up on ebay anytime recently, but for what I have heard, some of them are a pretty good bargain. I wonder why exactly.....

Pinkprincess

I think this mad rush for buying the wii for Christmas is stupid why didn't people plan ahead and just pick them up at the proper price before the mad christmas rush

beano

Pinkprincess said:
I think this mad rush for buying the wii for Christmas is stupid why didn't people plan ahead and just pick them up at the proper price before the mad christmas rush

I got mine in September, but not through planning ahead. I never realised that there would be a big run on them at Xmas or I would have ordered 3 or 4 well in advance! lol

(No evil smiley?)

Sousanator

Pinkprincess said:
Ever seen 'Jingle all the Way', with California's favorite governor?
People just get too busy and forget until it actually hits them that it is Christmas.

gamelover15

Wii's all selling regularly for $300 on Ebay. It is hard to find any for $250 - @270 on the internet unless you haggle ;]

I know Walmart is only selling Wii's in bundles. It's like +$600, thought.

Werbung:

cloudzero45

i got my wii a while ago... i think it was in april... but i only got one beacuse it was 230$ used with a game...
which is a pretty damn good deal...