wii discs

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Theherolink_1 said:
Mines havent come....Damn! I want them now....soo....it takes about 9 days....so maybe they will come tomorrow right?

kevmaster said:
thank you, maybe nintendo will make a dvd channel

that would be a sweet idea... but again i dont need that because of my dvd player lol

Wii_Master

lu1g1 said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Mines havent come....Damn! I want them now....soo....it takes about 9 days....so maybe they will come tomorrow right?

kevmaster said:

that would be a sweet idea... but again i dont need that because of my dvd player lol

Yeah wat would you want in a gaming console, Obviously good Games and not dvds I mean you can buy awesome dvds now for like 20 bucks why would you need dvd in a gaming console however it would be a cool idea if they a DVD or TV channel.

wiipointsmaster

ya i was thinking of a dvd channel too. that would be great because all consoles should have a dvd player. it's only right. even if you won't use it becuase for some people like me t would be convenient.

beerbert

why what u trying to do like download em and see if they play on it cuz i downloaded the first halo for pc and put it onto a dvd 9is that what ur trying to do but with wii discs

lapis~hamster

Wii_Master said:
lu1g1 said:
Theherolink_1 said:

kevmaster said:

Yeah wat would you want in a gaming console, Obviously good Games and not dvds I mean you can buy awesome dvds now for like 20 bucks why would you need dvd in a gaming console however it would be a cool idea if they a DVD or TV channel.

i really like that tv channel idea.

badboykane

beerbert said:
i downloaded the first halo for pc and put it onto a dvd 9is that what ur trying to do but with wii discs

DVD9 for the first halo, that must have been a massive game, DVD9 is dual layer size.
DVD5 is single layer dvd.

Wii doesn't read DVD9 discs at the moment(except with a mod but only for homebrew and GCOS) so putting a game on DVD9 is pointless anyway as it won't work.

Wii currently uses DVD5 discs which are standard 4.7gb dvd size.

badboykane

At the moment I don't think they know how or can't be bothered, one of the 2

Wii sports the actual game is only around 400mb and on a 4.7gb dvd. There is almost 4.3gb of dummy data on the disc. If Nintendo and 3rd party developers just used up the whole 4.7gb of disc the games would look more better anyway.

Jailbreak

wow wii sports is only 400mb? they coulda just put it on the flash memory or something like that. oh well, i bet games like Zelda TP use a lot more though

Werbung: