Wii disasters

cereal_killerxx

I know that when people buy new hardware, things can go wrong or get broken unintentionally. So what kinds of wii disasters have you experienced? Here are mine:

1. Sticky Wiimote buttons - (as mentioned in another thread)
2. Broken sensor bar cord - I'm still not sure how this happened
3. Broken door for the Gamecube memory cards - My friend managed to drop the Wii while setting it up -_-
4. Chipped corner on Wiimote - My friend (same friend as above) dropped it on a cement parking lot >_>

Werbung:

Kailas

The gyroscope broke in my Wii remote on the first day. That really pissed me off. And WiiConnect24 fried my hard drive so I had to get a new Wii entirely. But the latter issue was my fault. I should have kept it off of the carpet with a fan on it.

Jesusdragon737

Man you must hate your friend. lol. I'm pretty good with keeping my game systems nice. It's other people who screw them up. It seems like it's the same for you. (your mom and your friend). When I get my wii, I'll make sure to keep it in mint condition.

Werbung:

beerbert

i havent had enything happen to my wii or hardware but ive been hit by wiimotes lol and by the way dont u really hate ur mate for dropping ur wii and braking ur stuff i would go mad!!!