Wi-fi

Phillysoul11

just some questions about wi-fi, (i apologize if there is already a thread about this... i just couldnt find it)
1. Does Wi-fi cost anything per month? ( does your Internet bill go up)
2. what games are out right not that are wi-fi acsessable, (excluding sms)
3. Is WIfi for the wii even out yet?
4. How hard is it to install Wi-Fi?
Thanks alot...
Lu1g1

Werbung:

skyclaw

um.. ok, i think i can do better than that...

1. No, wifi has no cost, but that dosnt mean that third party game producers wont tack on some fee to play specific games online.

2. Mario Striker's Charged, and pokeman diamond or pearl or something i cant remember...

3. Wi-Fi isn't a product, its a form of wireless networking that the Wii can use and is very popular in public places.

4. As stated above, its just something the Wii uses, you don't have to install it. The closest thing that comes to installing would be configuring... which yea, is pretty easy

The Nintendo DS also uses wi fi to connect to the internet and play games and the setup is almost identical.

Danny

1. No it doesn't cost extra
2. Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mario Strikers Charged
3.Yes Wifi is out for the wii.. Always has been..
4. Very easy just get an internet connection and that's it..

Phillysoul11

one more question do you need a certain kind of computer to download the software??? (e.g.XP or Vista)
btw thanks everyone for all your answers

skyclaw

gotta love the extra 2 posts covering exactly what was said by ryano... sure, i said something similar but much more detailed... you two might as well have copy pasted your replies... try reading the posts in the thread before answering with such generic responces

Ryano

skyclaw said:
gotta love the extra 2 posts covering exactly what was said by ryano... sure, i said something similar but much more detailed... you two might as well have copy pasted your replies... try reading the posts in the thread before answering with such generic responces

Well in a forum such as this there's obviously going to be a lot of +1ing by people [/+1] XD

badboykane

I have to add to question 2:

Everyone above put just 2 games:

Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged

You forgot:
Madden 08 which is also an online game.

killman360

badboykane said:
I have to add to question 2:

Everyone above put just 2 games:

Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged

You forgot:
Madden 08 which is also an online game.

you are right. there were alot of rumors that this was not online, but alot of sources say's that it is. sources: 1up, gamesradar, ect.

badboykane

No need for sources mate, its out in US and I have it and have played it online myself.
A lot of US residents will have it already, I downloaded it myself but works online fine. I only played it online the 1 time though, I am no good at the game personally.

Gdog

lu1g1 said:
one more question do you need a certain kind of computer to download the software??? (e.g.XP or Vista)

I dont think so, as long as its close to your computer, or if you have ireless internet (which most do.)

Werbung:

Danny

Gdog said:
lu1g1 said:

I dont think so, as long as its close to your computer, or if you have ireless internet (which most do.)

It has a 15-20 ft range so it doesn't have to be "really" close to your computer..