why is the edit button taken away after a while?!

Werbung:

spuznick242

hmm. it doesnt sound like a bad idea to me, but make some rescrictions. Like if you have more than a set number of warnings you arent allowed to edit posts, so it wont let the power go to anyone's head.

SpIkE_JoNzE

I don't think it would be a bad idea to let pro members to be able to edit -after all -we must be pretty legit if we are still in these forums, and like me -I haven't gotten warned about explicit content in my posts -and I know the other pro players are fine.

i just was told about my bad language in my first days here...now i is legit...

E

Elite SEAL

i just was told about my bad language in my first days here...now i is legit...

yeah. And I was warned by Love about double posting -but now I don't ever -wait...actually I have to because SOMEBODY took the edit button away...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The edit time is a general setting. If you want a post changed please send a PM to a moderator of the forum in question, thanks.

triforce776

The same thing happened to me while i was making my Quarantine Mode guide for Noobs. My connection failed and it said i posted my half done guide so i made another thread completed

rocktrns

Aright everyone,When you Pm me about editing a Thread/post of yours PM me the link to the thread and plus the new contents.

Werbung: