WHO THE FUCK IS BLZE?

blze

thas right bitches. well, letsee, im 28 yurs old (29 Feb 16th) and live in charl33t, NC. was born in charleston, SC (chucktown) and grew up in columbia, sc.

grew up with about 10 friends from 1st grade thru 12th which is pretty unheard of these days. we still all keep in decent touch and are doing well on different levels. i miss those days when we were all togehter all the time tho, but o well. graduated hs in '95, go cavaliers, went to Clemson University and majored in agriculture (growing weed, which we eventually got caught for), nah, that was outside of school, in school i was an accounting major.

transferred start of jr. yr bc of major change-i wanted to go to finance-and Clemson were being bitches so i left on a whim, back to my home town of columbia and finished at the Universtiy of South Carolina with a major in Management and a minor in Finance (not pronounced FIE nance).

my current title is "Business Manager" and i handle AR/AP, daytoday business ops for a national flooring installation company. i hate the union(s). its bullshit paperwork for lazy workers. lol, dont hate, just a bad day for unions in my book. seriously, we have offices in Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Clinton, AR, Dallas, TX, Las Vegas, NV, and Indianapolis, IN. all the business management/paperwork/ap/ar goes through me. i did not break my neck sucking my own dick while writing this paragraph, rofl.

upon my return to colatown, my boy, a comp science major at USC informed me of this little thing called a computer and how you could play games on it. i was only used to LAN'n Doom in the dorms at clemson. well, i saw TFC and nutted on his chair, then found cs a few months later in like beta 5 or something and have been to counceling ever since. shit has me addicted like no other. (segway)

my addiction is in large part a direct relation to this community here at punx. i was about washed up and my clan, [tc], wasnt competing so it looked bleak. i finally had my boy talk me into buynig cz, he called me a nub and i cant let that stand, so i got it, jumped on a few random servers every now and then but was still a 1.6 head. randomly came up on punx a la "no awp/ff on" and was like DANGIT BO, CAN I HAVE A LIFE PLEASE?

rofl.

i am kind of more complicated than cz tho. i rock climb, have recently gotten back into playing soccer, i go out and drink/other things, have really fucked up expectations for women bc of past experiences, smoke phatty cigars, quit smoking cigs after 10 yrs., and basically have a pretty good life outside of cz.

i get high when my winamp hooks me up with a phatty setlist w/o me even having to program it. about 40% of my music i have never heard before

-w00t-

like now, the misfits, where eagles dare, some version i have never heard before and i have been listening to them since the late 80's. coincidence, wierd.

honestly, just when i think i have outgrown the effects of music, a song will come on and swing my mood 180 degress and im like "whoa, that was pretty tight" like, its hard to explain. maybe 1 on 1 sometime.

also, i can be long winded on the comp bc i type at the speed of lightning.

that is all, if you made it through, much love and mew!

blze

Werbung:

blze

i r teh smart. rofl, yea if i dont watch myself i can type for days...

contrarily(word?), i hate writing with a pen and paper, figure that out.

Werbung: