Where are you from?

BossMaroni

So you guys are all northerners? I'm not really sure what Ohio counts as.

I'd probably count Ohio as northern. I was just there for work for a day last week. I wasn't impressed with Columbus, that's for sure. I got to the hotel about 10:30 and was starving. I had a rough time finding someplace open so I could get something to eat!

Werbung:

Master_7

Yes. Which means I can shoot. virtual and real life

I once shot a bumble-bee in half with a 22 at 8 or so feet

it was hovering above a flower

true story

garygofast

I Shot a birds head off in flite at 30 yards with my 44 super blackhawk 20 years ago my brother in law about s t a brick.best shot ever in my life.

mrman226

I'd probably count Ohio as northern. I was just there for work for a day last week. I wasn't impressed with Columbus, that's for sure. I got to the hotel about 10:30 and was starving. I had a rough time finding someplace open so I could get something to eat!

Columbus isn't that bad, especially around the Arena and Short north districts, it's really easy to find great food places there, plus there's lots of entertainment.

garygofast

Yea I couldnt beleave it myself.
I havent gone shooting for so long I dont think I would be very good anymore.
But I dont think it would take too many rounds to get back in to it.

BossMaroni

Columbus isn't that bad, especially around the Arena and Short north districts, it's really easy to find great food places there, plus there's lots of entertainment.

We were only there for a night, for work. The boss booked an out-of-the-way Holiday Inn Express for us that wasn't near ANYTHING. It was basically barren. The next morning as we went to the jobsite we were visiting (Ohio State campus), we saw a lot more stuff. Right across the screne, in fact, was some kind of music venue that was advertising a Gwar concert for this past Saturday.
It would have been nice to cap off a business trip with a Gwar show.

Werbung: