When I start, it just crashes

ShadowSora

When I start the game, it just crashes

this is so infuriating! whenever i start combat arms it just goes to a black screen and then crashes:mad:so annoying:( can someone please tell me how to possibly fix it please :D:D

Werbung:

ShadowSora

hey, thanks for your help.

I tried everything there but then i read that there was no fix for a black flash..that's exactly what happens to me! Once again thanks for your help but apparently there is no fix for this...

oh well

regards,
ShadowSora

Love

hey, thanks for your help.

I tried everything there but then i read that there was no fix for a black flash..that's exactly what happens to me! Once again thanks for your help but apparently there is no fix for this...

oh well

regards,
ShadowSora

Once again, try Google, and do your specs meet requirements?

RunFatBoyRun

I think i know how to fix because i had the same problem:

My reason was because i had the intel integreted graphics, so just get another graphics card and uninstall the previous one and it works

RunFatBoyRun

ok hows this:

IF you have an intel integrated graphics card (if its intel it almost always is) then it's a 90% chance that THAT is the reason you can't start the game.

Werbung:

Love

ok hows this:

IF you have an intel integrated graphics card (if its intel it almost always is) then it's a 90% chance that THAT is the reason you can't start the game.

Not necessarily 90% but not bad non the less.

Do not buy a graphic card, firstly determine the cause of problem