What's the best gun to use in FireTeam Mode?

Werbung:

King3vil

i think MANY people are in need of this guide. i often check peoples fireteam stats to see how many time its been cleared by that certain person and the best ive seen is "130/Cleared 4 times" so i think its safe to say that many people would find an organized guide specifically for fireteam very useful.

spuznick242

I recommend AR's only.
snipers sure they might be handy but any scoped AR is what you want.
Tap out your shots,
Guns to try M4A1, K2, G36E, Aug A1 and FAMAS all scoped.(or if you have the rank M416)
Also don't forget to bring along your M16, its an ok back up gun
and you can "borrow" one of your fallen teammates weaps.

yea i suggest the m14 only because its as accurate as a snyper with single shot and crouching. well at least accurate enough to be used in fireteam but also has enough damage to kill at close range before they can shoot at you really. but sorry you didnt like the m14, when i was your rank i used it because of the single and auto modes and its a solid gun that really doesnt need a scope or anything.

KLeeTus

yea i suggest the m14 only because its as accurate as a snyper with single shot and crouching. well at least accurate enough to be used in fireteam but also has enough damage to kill at close range before they can shoot at you really. but sorry you didnt like the m14, when i was your rank i used it because of the single and auto modes and its a solid gun that really doesnt need a scope or anything.

I totally agree.. m14 would work great to pick off hostiles from a distance.. not sure if that's how your playing fireteam, but if you like to run in with guns a blazing (not sure if that's a good idea) then definitely use ARs (though not sure how many you can get becaues of your rank)

BossMaroni

i think MANY people are in need of this guide. i often check peoples fireteam stats to see how many time its been cleared by that certain person and the best ive seen is "130/Cleared 4 times" so i think its safe to say that many people would find an organized guide specifically for fireteam very useful.

My stat as of tonight is 200/Cleared 10 times. (Only half were hard or extreme). It seems that almost every time I play, the group has a different idea of how to play. No matter how many times 7 of the 8 people say 'Don't touch the damn gates!' that 8th person will open them. I've just learned to live with it.

My first thought: Calm down in the lobby. DAILY, I see people yelling at the room master, "GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!" when only 5 people are ready. How about you try to get a full room of 8 people, Chester? You just improved your odds of finishing, don't you think?

People who are already killed barrage those who are still alive with messages like "GO GO GO!" or "Move up!" Yeah, idiots...that's what you did and you're dead, so shut your pie holes unless you have USEFUL advice.

At the tank/bus area...why not wait until everyone catches up? I can't tell you how many times I've been clearing the area right upstairs near the tank and someone blows the barricade too soon. We'll have 2 or 3 people upstairs and see 1 person behind the tank and another trying to hide behind the bus. Undoubtedly they'll be dead soon. Fine. I'll take my time with an AUG, shooting twice as many terrorists with half the ammo you just used. At LEAST wait until you get someone with a scoped rifle (of any sort) on the bus.

The BIGGEST tip (but I am in NO WAY claiming to be wise enough to give tips) I have is: when you're going after the intel...Everyone needs to go to the same damn place! Do people even realize that it's different every time? In my last game tonight, the target was C. We still had 2 of our group of 7 who were over by target A. Instead of backing up the guys who actually finished the game, they were off having a circle jerk or something.
You don't necessarily have to go down the same alleys, in fact, it's a better idea to have a couple teams going to the same place.

One final note: It's a GAME kids. Chill the hell out. Just because some noob thought he was helping by running up and opening a gate too soon or did something else lame doesn't mean he's an idiot. I mean, he probably IS, but still. Just because YOU know a thing or two about strategy (or can fake it, as it seems in MOST cases) doesn't mean he (or she) does.

Just my thoughts.

Wolves25

i would have to say that the M416CQB is the best gun to use in fireteam because it has no recoil at akk even if it says it does!

Roger117

G36E/AUG-A1/M416/CQB/M416/AK-47. Pick one of them and your set. If you don't like rushing in Fireteam, then the G36E/AUG-A1 is the one for you.

Werbung: